- Statistical Mistakes and How to Avoid Them | Hacker News –
- Adrian Sampson: Statistical Mistakes and How to Avoid Them –
- A curated list of various freelancing websites | Hacker News –
- The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library –
- PDF Clown | Open Source PDF Library for Java and .NET –
- Welcome to PyInstaller official website — PyInstaller – PyInstaller is a program that freezes (packages) Python programs into stand-alone executables, under Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris and AIX. Its main advantages over similar tools are that PyInstaller works with Python 2.7 and 3.3—3.5, it builds smaller executables thanks to transparent compression, it is fully multi-platform, and use the OS support to load the dynamic libraries, thus ensuring full compatibility.
- How We Built r/Place | Hacker News –
- Building a r/place in a weekend –
These are my links for April 19th through April 20th:
- pdfquery 0.4.3 : Python Package Index –
- GitHub – goulu/pdfminer: PDF Parser : fork with Python 2+3 support using six –
- Clojure, The Good Parts –
- Learn Enough Git to Be Dangerous | Learn Enough Git to Be Dangerous | Softcover.io –
- Dokan –
- GitHub – itext/itextsharp: .NET port of the iText library –
- PDFsharp & MigraDoc – Home –
- Parsing pdf files with Python and PDFMiner | Quant Corner –
- Manipulating PDFs with Python – Tutorial – Binpress – <blockquote>There are some nasty PDFs out there, but there are several tools you can use to get what you need from them. Python enables you to get inside and scrape, split, merge, delete, and crop just about whatever you find, and I'll show you how.</blockquote>
- dpapathanasiou/pdfminer-layout-scanner · GitHub – <blockquote>pdfminer-layout-scanner – A more complete example of programming with PDFMiner, which continues where the default documentation stops</blockquote>
- The Hardest Program I’ve Ever Written – journal.stuffwithstuff.com –
- Lovefield – Lovefield is a relational database for web apps.
It provides SQL-like APIs that are fast, safe, and easy to use.