- The Ultimate Guide to Deploying Static Sites on AWS – Stormpath User Identity API –
- Rumors of Cmd’s death have been greatly exaggerated | Hacker News –
- elevate – Command-Line UAC Elevation Utility –
- Clink –
- Easy 6502 by skilldrick –
- You can’t unsee Tedlexa, the Internet of Things/AI bear of your nightmares | Ars Technica –
- The Internet of Things with ESP32 –
- Daily Sketches in 2016 – Medium – In 2016 I started an experiment of doing daily sketches in the form of short animations posted on instagram. In these sketches I tried out different visual ideas involving geometry, animation, gesture and graphic form. I had no idea what to expect but it felt like a good new years resolution and nice way to experiment with some ideas I had been thinking about. I was inspired by folks like Reza Ali who were doing daily sketches at the time and thought, I should do this.
- The Book of Shaders –
These are my links for November 29th through November 30th:
- Internet of Things Temperature and Humidity Monitor | Hacker News –
- Teensy Audio Library, high quality sound processing in Arduino sketches on Teensy 3.1 –
- How Stable Are Democracies? ‘Warning Signs Are Flashing Red’ – The New York Times –
- Autopsy – Lessons from Failed Startups –
- Transparent Startups | Businesses embracing Transparency –
- Exponent –
- Fractal Lab – sub.blue –
- GitHub – jamesmunns/teensy3-rs-demo: Demo consumer of the teensy-rs library – Install xargo
Install arm-none-eabi-gcc, add to $PATH
Run make flash
A somewhat current Nightly Build of Rust (currently tested on rustc 1.13.0-nightly (6ffdda1ba 2016-09-14))
Japaric's Xargo Tool – used to cross compile libcore
A somewhat current arm-none-eabi-gcc toolchain.
4.9.3 seems to work with a slight linker hack
6.x.x seems to work without hacks.
Rust contributions are licensed under the MIT License.
Please Note: ASM, C, C++, and Linker Components of the teensy3-sys crate (a dependency of the teensy3 crate) contain components licensed under the MIT License, PJRC's modified MIT License, and the LGPL v2.1. Please refer to individual components for more details.
- Teensy USB Development Board –
These are my links for February 21st through February 22nd:
- The Synthesizer Academy – <blockquote>Learn all about synthesis with our free synthesizer tutorials and lessons.</blockquote>
- Compilers – What Every Programmer Should Know About Compiler Optimizations –
- ESP8266: A $5 microcontroller with wi-fi that runs Python | Hacker News –
- An open source alternative to AnyOrigin –
- Pyvot 0.1.2 Documentation — Pyvot 0.1.2 documentation –