- paulcuth/starlight: A Lua to ES6 transpiler. –
- The Local SEO Checklist – Moz – Don't scrape content from other websites, even from the websites of manufacturers or authorities, unless you are publishing an attributed quote within your own, unique content.
If you offer the same services or products in multiple cities, think carefully about attempting to create a unique page for every possible city/keyword combination. Only embark on this plan if you know you have sufficient resources of time, money, and talent to create truly high-quality pages for each combination. Avoid publishing thin or useless pages. If you know you don't have the resources, it's better to go with just a strong page for each city and a strong page for each service, rather than creating lots of thin or duplicate city/keyword combo pages. See this complete resource on developing city landing pages.
- [OC] If I Only Had 2 Hours to Practice Per Week : Guitar –
- CARSTEN RIEDE PHOTODESIGNER – MY IMAGES SINCE 1986 –
- GitHub – breakthenet/HackMe-SQL-Injection-Challenges –
- GitHub – breakthenet/HackMe-File-Upload-Challenges –
- YAMAHA DX7 – EDIT MODE –
These are my links for April 10th through April 11th:
- The sugar conspiracy | Ian Leslie | Society | The Guardian –
- 16 SEO Experiments And Their (Surprising) Results –
- How to Build Your Own Rogue GSM BTS for Fun and Profit | Hacker News –