- Parsing pdf files with Python and PDFMiner | Quant Corner –
- Manipulating PDFs with Python – Tutorial – Binpress – <blockquote>There are some nasty PDFs out there, but there are several tools you can use to get what you need from them. Python enables you to get inside and scrape, split, merge, delete, and crop just about whatever you find, and I'll show you how.</blockquote>
- dpapathanasiou/pdfminer-layout-scanner · GitHub – <blockquote>pdfminer-layout-scanner – A more complete example of programming with PDFMiner, which continues where the default documentation stops</blockquote>
- The Hardest Program I’ve Ever Written – journal.stuffwithstuff.com –
- Lovefield – Lovefield is a relational database for web apps.
It provides SQL-like APIs that are fast, safe, and easy to use.