These are my links for July 14th through July 15th:
- » Pure UI –
- Pure UI | Hacker News –
- The Netflix Tech Blog: Tracking down the Villains: Outlier Detection at Netflix –
- Swift Functors, Applicatives, and Monads in Pictures | mokacoding –
- Pomax.github.io – How many colours are there?
Short answer: that question makes no sense.
Longer answer: this depends on the definition of "colour" you go with, and before you object, there isn't just one definition so this is super important. Physically speaking (as in, b
- Paragraphs are Drupal’s answer for structured content | Commercial Progression –
- Introducing Proxygen, Facebook’s C++ HTTP framework | Engineering Blog | Facebook Code –
- A Step by Step Backpropagation Example – Matt Mazur –
- A Neural Network in 11 lines of Python – i am trask –