- Folding fractions | plus.maths.org –
- One Twin Exercises, the Other Doesn’t – NYTimes.com –
- No Wireshark? No TCPDump? No Problem! – SANS Internet Storm Center –
These are my links for March 3rd through March 4th:
- Sylph: the programming language I want / fuzzy notepad –
- Neurons Gone Wild | Melting Asphalt – TAKING DEMONS SERIOUSLY
One final thought — on making sense of exorcism.
If an exorcist explains his work in terms of spirits that live outside the body, then he is quite simply mistaken. "What delusions!" we think. "Doesn't he know science?"
- Maps: Turning numbers into people — Building Socratic — Medium –