These are my links for January 17th through January 18th:
- Falsehoods programmers believe about addresses –
- zakjan/cert-chain-resolver –
- Is the World Making You Sick? – Issue 15: Turbulence – Nautilus –
- Working with DataFrames –
- Why Perl Didn’t Win | Outspeaking – od_perl could potentially access the memory space of every other program attached to mod_perl, even if both programs belonged to different users.
mod_php solved this problem. PHP was a terrible language back then, good mostly for making very simple templa