These are my links for April 12th through April 13th:
- Git Immersion – Brought to you by EdgeCase –
- Untitled (http://vihart.com/doodling/) – … there's always Doodling in Math Class where mathematics is more fun sketched out
- V.I. Arnold, On teaching mathematics – Teaching math: … and if these essays are getting to be far too much and you'd rather see how math can be…
- Untitled (http://www.maa.org/devlin/LockhartsLament.pdf) – The linked PDF of A Mathematician’s Lament, a world where music education becomes mandatory and tested like math.
- Dim Sum Thinking – Math: When will I ever use it?