- CocoaPods.org –
- My Quest to Reengineer a Legendary Beer in a Dirty Kitchen | WIRED –
- ComponentKit | ComponentKit | A React-inspired view framework for iOS –
- We’re treating soil like dirt. It’s a fatal mistake, because all human life depends on it | George Monbiot | Comment is free | The Guardian – ong ago, but somehow it has been forgotten. As a Sanskrit text written in a
- arturadib/node-qt –
- TLC by aptiva –
- DocHub | Instant Documentation Search –
- All The Cheat Sheets An Up To Date Web Designer Needs: CSS3, HTML5 and jQuery –
- Domains containing "pixel" | Lean Domain Search –
- A Linkbuilder’s Gmail Productivity Setup (with Outreach Emails from 4 Industry Linkbuilders) | SEOmoz – Incentivized Reviews for Ecommerce
This email template comes from Abbott Shea, also from SEER. This email proposes some free product in exchange for someone leaving a review. It provides a lot of detail and adds value to the recipient.
Subject: Merrrrrrry Christmas! Wait, too early….?
My name is Abbott, and I work with [client] web promotions team. I came across [blog name] and wanted to see if you were interested in working with us. Our site, [client] has over 48,000 custom [product] designs across 113 categories. We were inspired by [something about their site], and seeing as how you love the holidays just as much as we do we'd like to provide you with 5 free Christmas cards for a product review on [URL].
You can either design these cards yourself with your own photos and text or select one from our already pre-designed cards – regardless we'll be crediting you with free shipping. Please let me know if you are interested in this idea or if you have any suggestions of how we can collaborate on something else. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Cocoa Dev Central: Learn Objective-C –