- Autopsy – Lessons from Failed Startups –
- Transparent Startups | Businesses embracing Transparency –
- Exponent –
- Fractal Lab – sub.blue –
- GitHub – jamesmunns/teensy3-rs-demo: Demo consumer of the teensy-rs library – Install xargo
Install arm-none-eabi-gcc, add to $PATH
Run make flash
A somewhat current Nightly Build of Rust (currently tested on rustc 1.13.0-nightly (6ffdda1ba 2016-09-14))
Japaric's Xargo Tool – used to cross compile libcore
A somewhat current arm-none-eabi-gcc toolchain.
4.9.3 seems to work with a slight linker hack
6.x.x seems to work without hacks.
Rust contributions are licensed under the MIT License.
Please Note: ASM, C, C++, and Linker Components of the teensy3-sys crate (a dependency of the teensy3 crate) contain components licensed under the MIT License, PJRC's modified MIT License, and the LGPL v2.1. Please refer to individual components for more details.
- Teensy USB Development Board –
- CSP Evaluator –
- How do Convolutional Neural Networks work? –
- SVG has more potential · MadebyMike –
- STAR WARS ALBUM COVERS! – Album on Imgur –
- xkcd: Garden –
- li.st: How My Friends Described Some Colors To Me When I Couldn’t See by Ashley (@ajesster) –
- 20 Rules for a Knight: A Timeless Guide from 1483 –
- SQL Server DateTime Formatting –
- Feed conversion ratio – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia –